Earth (Fence) Ground Return System
- Maintains a more consistent shock during times of the year when the ground is dry or frozen.
- Gives returning electrons a more direct path to the charger ground bed.
- Unifies the earth return system throughout the pasture area.
- Can help divert lightning strikes to ground away from the charger.
- Still works both ways.
- Can often help with stray voltage problems.
- Requires the fence to be well constructed and maintained.
- If positive and negative wires come in contact with each other it will drain all the energy from the fence line.