The cutting edge recess near the joint keeps thicker wires in a better cutting position (optimum lever ratio), so there is no need to reposition the tool to achieve the desired cut. It's completed with heavy duty plastic-coated handle grips.
- Cutting edges are induction hardened (64 HRc) and factory tested
- Designed to cut solid wire with minimal effort
- Lever action provides exceptional cutting performance - twenty times the manual force exerted
- Material: Chrome Vanadium electric steel, oil-hardened
- Model 71 31 200 R has a recess on the blade near the joint for easier cutting of thicker wire up to 4mm in diameter