TOPAZ Trough Valve 3/4" NPT
Topaz trough valves are float operated valves for use in automatic filling of water troughs, tanks, cisterns
etc. The valve is configured for above or below water mounting. The float operates a small pilot valve
which in turn operates the main diaphragm valve. Topaz trough valves are a good choice where their
high flow, compact, robust, non-corrosive construction and high level of adaptability are needed.
- Maximum flow rate: 90 GPM
- Fits in troughs with inlets in various positions
- Positive ON/OFF operation
- 3⁄4" - 2 1⁄2" water level differential (increases as water inlet pressure increases)
- Top position: 5-100 PSI; Side / bottom: 5-150 PSI
- Wing bolt for easy float adjustment
- Isolate valve with lock-off switch
- Connection for anti-freeze device Now with DetachTM valve seal access system. Detach can be disengaged/re-engaged with water supply still flowing.