Vector Post Driver Model 4 with Rock Spike 14 ft Tall Beam
The Model 4 Tall Beam Post Driver is ready-made for the professional fence contractor. With hydraulic side tilt and side shift, it maneuvers easily to give precise control. Light posts can be feather-tapped in hard ground, or the full impact of up to 130,000 pounds can be applied to larger posts.
Hydraulic stabilizer legs, high degree of mast positioning and a rock spike are just a few features which make this unit perfect for every fence contractor. The Model 4 also includes a bubble level and two built-in toolboxes for convenient storage.
- Hydraulic side tilt and side shift
- Hydraulic stabilizer legs
- Top link multi-pivot mechanism
- Two built-in toolboxes
- Tow hitch for in-field use
- Independent post cap system
- Drives posts up to 14 ft tall and up to 12" diameter.
- 840 pound solid steel hammer
- One-handed rock spike operation with easy-to-use swing arm
Vector Post Drivers will outlast and outperform any other unit on the market. Built for power, versatility and the best feature is low maintenance. The durable rope system provides approximately four times the life of a cable-lift system - which saves time and money. Light posts can be feather-tapped in hard ground, or the full impact of 130,000 pounds can be applied to larger posts.