Vortex Float Valve 2" NPT
Vortex float valves are float operated valves for use in automatic filling of water tanks, troughs and cisterns. The valve is configured for above water mounting. The float operates a small pilot valve which in turn operates the main diaphragm valve. Vortex float valves are a good choice where maximum flow, compact, robust, non-corrosive construction and variable float levels are required.
- Maximum flow rate: 150 GPM
- 2" NPT
- Pressure rating .3 - 7 Bar (5 -100 PSI)
- Float position easily adjustable with no tools
- Mounts horizontally or vertically
- Valve has switch to lock it in off position