Vortex float valves are float operated valves for use in automatic filling of water tanks, troughs and cisterns. The valve is configured for above water mounting. The float operates a small pilot valve which in turn operates the main diaphragm valve. Vortex float valves are a good choice where maximum flow, compact, robust, non-corrosive construction and variable float levels are required.
- Maximum flow rate: 150 GPM
- 2" NPT
- Pressure rating .3 - 7 Bar (5 -100 PSI)
- Float position easily adjustable with no tools
- Mounts horizontally or vertically
- Valve has switch to lock it in off position