The Fence Alert emits a warning light as soon as it detects low voltage on an electric fence, providing an early warning that your fence needs attention. A bright red light flashes when low or intermittent voltage is detected on the fenceline. The water-resistant case is designed to withstand extensive periods in the outdoors.
- Use on permanent and temporary fencing
- Works with all pulse energizers
- Can be seen from up to 280 ft in the dark
- No ground wires or external power source required
- Clip accommodates 16 to 8 gauge wire
- Two trigger levels: 1000-2000v minimum or 2000-25000v minimum
Housed inside the case is a replaceable CR2032 lithium button cell battery, which will power the Fence Alert for up to 5 years on standby, or for up to 2 weeks of continuous flashing. (The CR2032 lithium button cell is a common style of battery that is readily available.)