Rojo Float Valves are float operated valves for automatic filling of water storage vessels. The Rojo can be mounted above or below water level. The Rojo is a good choice where low flow is sufficient and its compact non-corrosive construction is beneficial.
It is the best unit for gravity fed water systems.
- Mounting: Side, bottom, or top
- Operating pressure range 0-150 PSI
- Max flow 4.5 GPM
- Built in check valve
- Fully adjustable float angle
- Flow stops when unscrewed for servicing
- Switch to lock valve into off position
- ¾" NPT inlet
- Use with Protect-A-Mount for protection from livestock (VJPM)
- ¼ turn removes valve to easily clean filter